Monday 17 October 2011

HAPPINESS REMAINS THE ESSENCE OF LIFE



Happiness remains the essence of life
Am I to please everybody and not myself?
Will this lead to happiness?
Should myself be pleased and others not?
This seems a selfish endeavour
 The road might seem unclear

Is it time to say it’s over?
When all I experience is sadness,
When no one seem to care
The wider road seem the best
I saw the best, but opt for worse
Don’t abandon this root they say

But the road less travelled
This I have found myself
Unending the tears seem to be
Yet , worse yet to come it seems
What then might be the solution?

I am stock right in the middle
To move forward seems unbearable
The sides are all locked up
To retreat presents terrible memories
The lord seems on vacation
My misery thus increases

Happiness remains the essence of life
Hence, the search for this is inalienable
The question remains, what should be done?

No comments:

Post a Comment